Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My Reason for this blog

When I told Ket I planned on starting a blog his initial response was "Oh No"! Well it wasn't just his initial response, its his current standing response. I started this blog because I am sick of reading how great everyone else life is. I want to brag about how great my life is and make it seem more glamorous then it really is. Truth be told we live in cute little apartment, that has cheap rent and free water. We both are soon to graduate and really have no idea what our next step is aside from the fact that Ket wants to get is masters in Hospital Administration. We both graduate in December and still have not planned on where he wants to go to school. Were a little late in the game. Ket and I both move at our own pace which is very slow compared to others. I have no idea what lies a head for us, where we our going, or what we our doing. My life is a dot dot dot ........ (got that from bentley ;p) and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!

3 comments:

  1. I am so glad that your life is a dot dot dot. Too many people rush around making decision only to find out that it was the wrong one and they have to take more time to go back and fix it or find out what they really want to do. Glad you have a blog now. I am going to bug you to post often. Also you need to buy a camera so we can see pictures and not just cell phone pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah for blogging! I want to hear ALL about what you are up to.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay!!! Welcome to the blogging world!!! Please keep up with it! It's so fun! And such a great way to journal!

    ReplyDelete